FEYNLAB® PPF & VINYL CERAMIC
FEYNLAB® PPF & VINYL CERAMIC coating is specifically designed to protect the porous surface of Vinyl or Self Healing Paint Protection Films (PPF). Originally engineered for water spot protection, the high surface tension (hydrophobic properties) of PPF & VINYL helps keep surfaces cleaner for longer. Additionally, PPF & VINYL enhances the gloss to standard PPF while allowing matte Vinyl and PPF to retain their dulled appearance.
PPF & VINYL is engineered specifically to enhance self healing top coat Paint Protection Films by adding water spot protection.
- Increased UVA and UVB ray protection.
- Impressive hydrophobic and self cleaning properties and ease of maintenance on Vinyl and PPF finishes.
- Enhances gloss on appropriate finish types, while leaving both matte Vinyl & PPF surfaces with a dulled appearance.
- FEYNLAB’s™ true nano technology and bonding chemistry allows for an unparalleled level of protection since the formula penetrates further into the existing paint structure than anything else available.
Durability & Application Surfaces
Durability – 1 year.
Application includes 1 component layer, reaching an overall film build between 1-2 microns.
APPROVED SURFACES FOR APPLICATION ONLY:
- Vinyl & Vinyl Wrapped Surfaces
- Paint Protection Film (a.k.a. PPF or Clear Bra)